Hello :)

TyMiles2012

Playing
Super NES
I just registered here. I was led here from Wololo, but I'm also very active in GBATemp as Selim873. Nice to meet all of you!! :)

It's good to see another GBATemp'er here. Welcome!

P.S. Is that Vegeta chasing flowers? o_O

Welcome Ty! What games do you like?

It's good to see another GBATemp'er here. Welcome!

P.S. Is that Vegeta chasing flowers? o_O
Hahaha Yea. Found it on Facebook a few months ago, and I've loved that pic ever since!

Uhm. When it comes to games... I don't have much time to play games like I used to, but I started getting into JRPG's very recently. The first one I ever beat was Kingdom Hearts a few years back, then I beat Final Fantasy 7, then Dark Souls, then Bloodborne. I got pretty far in Grandia but I accidentally lost my save file, and I was on the final disc, and I was also stuck on Grandia 2, again on the final disc. I kept getting one hit killed by a boss, and level grinding for hours and hours never seemed to help so I gave up. Trying to work on Persona 4 on my Vita and MH4U on my N3DS. I work a second shift job, so I only get 3 or so hours between working and sleeping on weekdays. I only like playing games if I have a huge bulk of free time, and that's if I'm not out of the house. lmao Looking forward to Disgaea 5, Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV! I played FFXIV for about a year, but I cancelled my subscription to take a break and I just never got around to playing it again. My systems on my main TV are a WiiU, PS4 and PS3. Stored away near an old CRT I have; I have a Retron3, Sega Genesis Model 3, PSOne Fat, N64 and a Sega Dreamcast. I plan on getting a Sega Saturn very soon, then I'm going to save up some big money and get a copy of Shining Force 3 if I can find one for "hopefully" under $200, knowing how rare it is...

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back