Hello!

yeppeo

Hello there!
I'm yeppeo and I'm a new user! Nice to meet you!

I've been playing in Nintendo consoles for a long time now- I have an old GameBoy Color, a GameBoy Advance SP and more recently I got a 2DS, which has been my company for quite a while now. My latest addiction is Pokemon ORAS (I have Omega Ruby), which isn't really a surprise, since I love Pokemon and it was the main reason I got my GameBoy Color so long ago. My fave Pokemon games are the oldies (Blue, Red, Yellow). Besides Pokemon I'm waiting for the Corpse Party translation for the NDS game, which is another favourite.

Hope I can get to know a lot of people here and have fun!

Hey! Welcome to the forum :D everyone is friendly here and the site has a nice vibe. Look around, post, link some friends back to us. Pokemon is one of my favorite series as well. I love the VC ports of Blue, Red and Yellow. They stay true to the originals, even down to the mew glitches.

Hello, @yeppeo, nice to meet you! I am Y0shiM0n. I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :D

welcome, I'm a 3ds person myself. Im hooked on Yokai Watch at the moment. Have fun!

Thanks a lot for the welcome messages!
Shiftrex, I totally love the oldies, especially the glitches. I love to check youtube videos of them because they're way too funny ahah. And of course the Mew glitch, my favourite because Mew is actually one of my favourite Pokemon of the whole series.

Once again, thanks a lot. I have some friends who are also own NDS that I'll try to bring ;)

Welcome :)

No prob

Thank you so much for the welcome ChibiChan (love your username!)
Me too! I love the 2DS, so I'm also really happy that other people share the same love for it (and not many people that I know have it, so it's great to meet a fellow 2DS'er :p )

You're very welcome yeppeo, I like your username too. Yeah, I love the 2DS too and I wish people didn't look down on it so much. Its actually a pretty good system and is not much different from the 3DS, except it doesn't fold up, it doesn't have the 3D, and it has a smaller screen. But besides that, it can do just about everything that the 3DS can do. Also, I'm glad I've met another 2DS'er too. :) Like I said, I hope you have fun here. ^_^

Latest threads

Back