Hey guys I'm new

Barrett

Playing
3DS
i joined Nintendo because I noticed that when a Xbox game comes out. Honestly, 15?xbox games can come out. 20 PlayStation games could come out and just one Nintendo game comes out, my heart flutters. You see, I played mega man 2 as my parents packed up the house and divorced. Contra music still rings in my ears as I started 3rd grade. Zelda's fairy fountains danced in my dreams and I knew I was hooked. I joined because, like all of you, Nintendo touched my heart.
So hey, what's up? :)

welcome, and yes i understand. many of my memories coincide with what game i was playing to get me through. we seem to be around the same age as well! looking forward to getting to know you.

Great to have you on the forums Barrett. I think one of the things people who didn't grow up playing video games dismiss is the part that it can play. While not every memory is great, there are a lot of things I can look back on and remember something like, I had just finished this temple in Zelda when this certain event happened. It just adds a whole extra layer of appreciation for the games when you can link them with things from your own life.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back