I hate Toy Channels

Jack Lovejoy

From
California (Originally from Korea)
Playing
Wii
Hey guys, I am here to talk about the new cancer that is spreading on Youtube, Toy channels. Apparently, my sister is drawn towards this disease and she won't stop watching it, looks like she will become another victim of these toy channels. Let's talk about what they are:

These adults who you see in these videos are just little children that buy toys, make videos about them and return them to the store, then they get the money from youtube. I mean, a lot of money. Over six million people are watching their content and subscribing like crazy for no logical reason at all. So how can these people make such horrible content that is not funny and make money at no effort at all? Now that is a talent, maybe I should make a toy channel when I grow up if Vigilante sucks. Or what should I choose, should I kill myself or make a toy channel if my life is a failure? I would probably go with killing myself, that seems like the better option.

In the videos, we get crossovers of different franchises like Marvel, Frozen, Despicable f##king Me, and Peppa Pig. They are usually stop motion videos that make these toy characters interact with eachother in a way that is supposed to be "funny". But literally, there is nothing funny about the videos, yet people still like them. Just stop it,the content is so mediocre that it is up to the point where it is cringy.

Also, some of the videos start getting darker and much cringier than the other toy channel videos. Something like Pregnant Elsa vs Spiderman Black. Let me say one keyword: PREGNANT. What kind of a psychopath could think of this? In fact, how could it ever fill up such a headspace?

Anyway, so this is the future of youtube now? Alright then, youtube is going to die of this cancer, might as well just go to Netflix.

Great topic. I feel there need to be more long, detailed rants about certain annoying trends. Mind if I do one on the subject of social media?

Edited the title of this thread. Easy with the profanity.

Some people are just stupid. Hopefully your sister will eventually grow out of it, but who knows?

Well when you compare that to wizard apprentices still watching MLP then it's not that bad. It's better then trying to grow up too quick and dressing like a hooker in the meantime.

I think the internet, and particularly social media and YouTube is a place now where you can find out anything about everything, and while I take the point about certain trends being bordering on the ridiculous, if they aren't actually doing anybody any harm, I wouldn't get too worked up about it!

^ I disagree about not getting worked up. Civilized rants are what make this boring world interesting, and are a nice form of freedom of speech. People don't feel enough in a civilized manner these days. Either they violently feel, or don't feel at all.

I would see nothing wrong with a channel dedicated to collecting or talking about something people have a passion about but buying then returning is silly.

They involve with no effort and they get millions of subscribers just for cancerous content that is not even remotely funny and it is just like reaction channels, it is god awful.

"Yeah, I'd rather post cancerous content on Youtube that I am not proud of to get that nice revenue" -Idubbbztv

ugh reaction channels are the worst,same with all the unboxing of cheap garbage in Loot Crates.

^ I disagree about not getting worked up. Civilized rants are what make this boring world interesting, and are a nice form of freedom of speech. People don't feel enough in a civilized manner these days. Either they violently feel, or don't feel at all.

I like a debate as much as anyone, but my point is that if you're going to get wound up, or have a civilized rant as you put it, at least get wound up or rant about something that actually matters.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back