New 3DS LL import from Australia

gfnbbhgzf

I wanna import the new 3ds from australia to europe.(I don't wanna wait until europe release)
After that i must use australian nintendo eshop,is there any problems with australian eshop?
Is it worst than the europe one?
How long i gonna wait for new games to come out?
(Is there a possibility that some games will never come?)

I'm completely new to nintendo consoles so i'm open to suggestions.
(Sorry for bad english)

Australia and Europe and considered the same market by Nintendo, so you can go ahead and import an Australian 3DS. It will be compatible with European games.

I live in the Netherlands. So I'm wondering; is there any option to set up the language into dutch? I'm oretty fine with english actually, but still I'd rather set up dutch if that's possible.
And another question...
Can't you just acces with dutch eshop and link your nintendo account to new 3ds?

I wanna import the new 3ds from australia to europe.(I don't wanna wait until europe release)
After that i must use australian nintendo eshop,is there any problems with australian eshop?
Is it worst than the europe one?
How long i gonna wait for new games to come out?
(Is there a possibility that some games will never come?)

I'm completely new to nintendo consoles so i'm open to suggestions.
(Sorry for bad english)

You could import one easily. It's the same version.
They are both PAL which means you would be able to play europese games, but also australian (and new zealand, but these countries will get the same games I suppose)
I'm not sure about nintendo eshop account, but I questioned that above.
If you live in Germany you can acces to the eshop from Italy. I think it must be possible :D
I hope you understand me and that this is helping you :)
I'm not sure about the eshop anyway, I just think it wouldn't be an issue.

Latest threads

Back