Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

jbeavis100

From
California
Playing
3DS
Have any of you guys play it yet? It's pretty awesome, It's a port of a much older game for SEGA Saturn but with some modern features added to it and the resolution tuned up. It's a nice hardcore RPG from days past when RPG's weren't so danged easy. Storyline is pretty neat too I might add and has one of the most interesting charachters ever Hitomi/Nemissa and generally has a really funny concept on what was at the time "future internet" and it's kinda funny to look back at what people thought that we might have these days. It's one of the better RPG's for the 3DS and I suggest everyone take a look at it.

Anyway, I leave you with a neat track from the OST

Soul Hackers is a very awesome, underrated SMT game and I've wanted it in english since it came out for the saturn and almost came here. But it was during the era where everyone was hating on 2d games right when FF7 and Tekken were getting big so anytime something like a Tales game or Mega Man were going to come out in the US it was very contested by Sony because they thought it was a waste of time and money to localize it.

Spooky is my favorite character.

It's out already? That's awesome, I need to go get it. I've recently been playing Devil Survivor on the DS and it's pretty damn good.

Soul Hackers is a very awesome, underrated SMT game and I've wanted it in english since it came out for the saturn and almost came here. But it was during the era where everyone was hating on 2d games right when FF7 and Tekken were getting big so anytime something like a Tales game or Mega Man were going to come out in the US it was very contested by Sony because they thought it was a waste of time and money to localize it.

Spooky is my favorite character.

Sony had this retarded policy of blocking alot of 2D games and it really hurt them in the long run because alot of those games ended up selling really well on other platforms and the weird thing was, it was only in the states, in japan they didn't have that problem..

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back