Should have found this place a long time ago!

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
Hey everyone. My name is Gunner and I'm a huge gamer. While I like all three platforms, Nintendo is definitely my favorite. For the past year, I've been using the Smash Boards as a place for my Nintendo fandom but today I decided that I needed to find one that covers all Nintendo properties and not just Smash. My all time favorite Nintendo console is the GameCube, and the Wii U isn't far behind. Mario is my all time favorite fictional character as well as fictional franchise. After Mario, my other favorite Nintendo franchises are Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Pokemon, and Super Smash Bros.

I look forward to meeting everyone, and as the title says, I wish I found this place a long time ago!

Hello! My favorite series is the Mario and Smash Bros series too! My name is Kevin. Nice to meet you Gunner! What is your NNID? Maybe we could Smash sometime! :)

For the past year, I've been using the Smash Boards as a place for my Nintendo fandom but today I decided that I needed to find one that covers all Nintendo properties and not just Smash.

Welcome, Gunner! I like Smash Boards--it's one of the few remaining Nintendo forums that are very well-managed. If you have friends on that site, feel free to invite them over to Nintendo Forums!

Welcome one, Welcome all! We love discussions on anything and everything Nintendo here. Please enjoy yourselves, and I hope to see you actively around posting! May we have good conversations, one and all.

And now a welcoming funny for ya.

educatedmama.jpg

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back