Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

Mjardo

Playing
GameCube
Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I am Mjardo and I think I have some information regarding the new Super Smash Bros. game. I've personally gotten to know someone who claims to work for Sora Ltd. He's not someone who would kid or joke around, he's very serious and calm. I've been egging him for a while and looking to find out any information I can about the Super Smash Bros. series since it is my favorite series. Well, earlier today, he came clean with some information.

He said there are at least two retro newcomers, but he would specify one of them. Saburé Prince from a Japanese only game. He said one of the retro newcomers would be revived in a new game ala Kid Icarus: Uprising, and he claims to know because their design is based around the reboot. He also mentioned Dixie Kong. Really surprising, huh? He says she uses her hair in some attacks. The other newcomer I could get out of him was a Pokémon "trainer-like" character that uses a fairy Pokémon and two others, one he is pretty sure is Ice. Apparently there is a Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze stage, too. Oh! Last thing he would tell me was that Lucas is back, which was fine, I guess? It's kind of a random veteran to confirm, because neither of us to my knowledge likes Lucas and I didn't thing he would be cut. Take what you will with that.

Somebody vet this guy now

Sure, let me ask my friend Shigeru if it's true

Donkey Punch said:
Somebody vet this guy now

crunchyg said:
Sure, let me ask my friend Shigeru if it's true
Do you really think this is a joke? Why would I humiliate myself by spreading false information on the internet.

I'm trying to get more out of him... maybe he'll let something go for my birthday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure what you said is true?
Because Sabure Prince is one my most requested newcomers, I'm starting to have little doubts about this "leak" until you say. I'm crossing my fingers for a new game on Kaeru no Tame ni wa Naru, this better not be a lie.

I believe it is true. I'll try to ask about the remake/reboot, don't expect to get any information though.

Why did you come to a very low profile site for this?

You say you don't want to be humiliated but you'd only expose yourself on a low profile forum. There is no risk in this.

Swordbreaker said:
Why did you come to a very low profile site for this?
For that exact reason. Why would anyone from Sakurai's team visit this website? I wanted to share some potential information while limiting the threat that poses on my friend's job, if he indeed is telling the truth.

Mjardo said:
Okay. The way that is written is a little bit creepy.
Well tell me then. :p

Mjardo said:
For that exact reason. Why would anyone from Sakurai's team visit this website? I wanted to share some potential while limiting the threat that poses on my friend's job, if he indeed is telling the truth.
That is actually a great technique there bud.

What, exactly, are you asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically the smile and the "big" made it seem a little creepy, if that's what you are asking.

Oh sorry, it's sort a Villager axe vibe ain't it. ;)
My bad, do tell when you get the details about the game.
In the meanwhile, I'm going to keep watch on this thread.

Well I'm simply a member of Smashboards looking for leaks here, and this one in particular catched my eye. I linked the Smashboards thread to this thread.
I have a question, was the other Pokemon a grass type in the trainer-like character?

Immediately explaining the guests, then. Well, I guess this won't be contained to this site, then. Unfortunate.

Nice info. Thanks if it's true :)

We are all skeptical, of course, but that doesn't mean you have to gtfo of this forum. You are still welcome. :)

Latest threads

Back