The most violent game you've played

lexinonomous

Playing
Super NES
Video games are known for featuring violence. It's a given that you're going to come across a video game that has some sort of violence taking place. It's similar to finding a good action movie, but you get to participate. Honestly, I find it interesting to see how far a game is willing to go in order to move the player. I have yet to come across a game that made me feel uncomfortable while playing-though I would be super open to playing through an all around violent game.

What is the most violent game you've played?
Was it simply fighting or was there a lot of blood involved?

Hmm..played a lot. No More Heroes series. Madworld. Mortal Kombat games. Timekillers. Eternal Champions. This is off the top of my head. Time Killers was a fighting game but instead of Fatalities you chopped off limbs and pieces of your opponent with weapons. Eternal Champions you ripped them apart exposing their insides.

Snatcher isn't violent per say but it has a lot of shit like this
Wts83C5.png

t7OKtMv.jpg

Eternal Champions goes pretty far
9o2vJTL.gif
6XBHaPC.gif

I don't know about ever, but if we're going by pure gore I've played Gears of War, Mortal Kombat and Fallout 4 (which has some rather gory head explosions), and The Witcher 3. Although going by intent I would say Grand Theft Auto is probably worse then those because you're murdering innocent people which is a big difference from fighting raiders or bandits.

Probably Bioshock Infinity. In that game I got a hooked weathervane attacked to my wrist and used it to behead a guard.

I am kind of surprised to hear that everyone's answer is not Grand Theft Auto, because that means that there are more violent games out there than that? That is not good news in my opinion. I am not a prude or anything but I can say that I do not really enjoy needless violence, which I find many of these types of games are. I think that I will stick to the more innocent games, but GTA is my answer to the question.

I forgot about BioShock, yeah that was pretty violent.

The Most violent game I've played is Custer's Revenge for the Atari 2600. the whole game is you scoring points by raping a Native American woman.

I don't know about ever, but if we're going by pure gore I've played Gears of War, Mortal Kombat and Fallout 4 (which has some rather gory head explosions), and The Witcher 3. Although going by intent I would say Grand Theft Auto is probably worse then those because you're murdering innocent people which is a big difference from fighting raiders or bandits.

Mortal Kombat for me is pretty gory, every game that has come out in the recent years have had the greatest, and most disgusting final kill scenes. I love it so much, I remember Mortal Combat for the SNES, I actually downloaded the rom 3 days ago.

I think Call Of Duty is probably a violent game, GTA would make the list, but I just don't know how to distinguish violent.

Latest threads

Back