We seriously need a new proper 2-D castlevania

jbeavis100

From
California
Playing
3DS
For serious though, we really need a new 2-d castlevania it's been literally ages now and I really don't enjoy this lords of shadows crap that has been going on for so long. It was disapointing in every way, from the music (especially) to the gameplay (devil may cry/god of war clone much?) I want some old school difficult as heck 2D castlevania dagnabbit.

What about you guys?

I agree with you 110%, jbeavis. All we get are those stupid 3d Castlevania games that are average at best and I haven't seen or heard of a new 2d castlevania game since that one online one for the ps3 that came out forever ago. It's almost as if people have forgotten about 2d games in general now. Its very depressing.

I agree with you 110%, jbeavis. All we get are those stupid 3d Castlevania games that are average at best and I haven't seen or heard of a new 2d castlevania game since that one online one for the ps3 that came out forever ago. It's almost as if people have forgotten about 2d games in general now. Its very depressing.
I dunno about that. I've really enjoyed the latest 3D Castlevanias, assuming we're talking about Lord of Shadows and the sequel, rather than the 2.5D games that came out on the DS?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back