What would you like to see in Majora's Mask 3D?

Hawxx

Playing
Nintendo 2DS
I actually haven't played Majora's Mask at all so this will be a completely new experience for me which is great, it was tempting not to get an emulator and play it on my laptop instead but I pulled through, what would be great is adding something similar to Master Quest in Majora's Mask 3D like they did in Ocarina of Time 3D, I also hope they'll keep the infinite sword glitch as well because the amount of glitches you can do with that is insane. So what would you like to see?

I think you should play at least a little bit of it, since the first time I played Majoras Mask on the Nintendo 64 I was pretty confused. It would also help you get aquainted with the story and gameplay. Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games, if not my favorite of all time. Personally I would like to see a bunch of things in the remake. Obviously I expect better graphics, but also more sidequests and possibly an extension of the story, since it was a big cliffhanger.

it may be a good thing you haven't played it before. i found it to be so hard i had to stop, order a strategy guide and then continue. i loved the game after that.

maybe add a few more Skulltula houses, that was fun. i hope they clean up the graphics a little more that oot3d. no biggie, i will get this game regardless. More story would be good i agree

I think seamless walking between areas would be nice, the short 2-3 second pause is fine, it would just be a nice change.

i would really like an extra mode of a new four swords. It was released with the link to the past re-release so it would make sense. I was hoping it would come with ocarina, or link between worlds.
Four player in the style of link between worlds, the gba version was so good!

i haven't played majora's mask before either but really want majora's mask 3d. i have a wii and am thinking maybe i should buy the virtual console, cause it's only like 10 bucks, just to get the original experience yknow. extension of story would be cool, because ive already seen spoilers ;_; D: and i think maybe new masks might be cool? just to expand on the awesomeness yknow.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back