What's your favorite 3DS game to date?

Anayalata

From
Los Angeles, CA
So far I'd have to say that my favorite 3DS game has to be Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's the only game that I've played through from start to finish while playing every day. I own Kid Icarus, Mario 3D land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and several classic games from the store but the only one I've actually finished is Ocarina of Time.

What's your favorite game on the 3DS?

I only got my 3ds a couple days ago so I only have one game, New Super Mario Bros. I don't usually like Mario games that much, but wow am I having fun with this game! I was expecting a rehash of the Mario games on the Game Boy Advance, but was shocked to see new game play instead of the same run and jump with a couple costumes in between.

My favorite game is probably Zero Escape : Virtue's Last Reward. Its the sequel to the DS game called 999. A fun virtual novel type game with a lot of suspense and great writing.

It is quite hard for me to decide, it stands between Mario kart 7 and Zelda:OoT. But I am going to say Mario Kart 7, just because it is a completely new game. Zelda does come very close though, and I recommend both of these games!

Hmm tough choice for me. It's either DOA Dimensions or Resident Evil Revelations. - or as my copy says. Revelaitons. :p This will all change next month when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out on the console.

I would say Ocarina o Time, However, thats a port so im going with Luigis Mansion (which is an awesome "point" and "click" adventure game for everyone that has not yet played it).

Bravely Default is my favorite 3DS game. I love JRPGS. It reminds me a lot of the DS remake of Final Fantasy III with better graphics.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers BUT I don't own very many 3ds games at the moment. I really love soul hackers so far though, great late 90s era piece.

Soul Hackers is indeed a great big chunk of psx era nostalgia, I loved it too. Shin Megami Tensei IV is a ton of fun as well and I love the music.

Choosing just one favourite is very difficult for me, since I love so many of my 3DS games!

Even though I dearly love Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing, I think my pick would have to be Rune Factory 4. The depth of this game was a pleasant surprise and kept me hooked for well over a hundred hours. The villagers all have distinct personalities and the amount of dialogue never ceases to amaze me! Even at around 150 hours played, I'm still witnessing new dialogue and events from the NPC villagers. The combat system is live action style, similar to Zelda. I enjoy dungeon crawling with the monsters I tamed and care for, and occasionally even my in-game husband and child! The crafting system is intricate and interesting as well. Rune Factory 4 is truly an impressive game. :)

I agree, Fire Emblem is a lot of fun. I fell in love with the series after the GBA games and I've been hooked ever since.

But I think I've spent the most time playing LoZ: OoT actually. There's just so much nostalgia that I can't keep myself from going back again and again.

this is a super duper hard question to answer, because all the 3ds games i've played show the love and quality that went into each.

for now, gauging on how much time i spend, and will continue to spend: Mario Golf World Tour

My favorite by far would have to be Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Animal Crossing is the only game I play daily, because it helps me relax from a stressful day. Furthermore, doing chores for friendly anthropomorphic animals and trying to create a beautiful town is strangely fun.

Mario Kart 7 is awesome. I also liked Mario Golf on the 3ds :)

I don't own one, so I guess when I buy it I'll expand my list of favorite games.

Mine is totally Ocarina of Time. It brings back a lot of nostalgia for me, since I can remember the late night gaming sessions on my Nintendo 64, grinding away at it, being amazed by the world, and ignoring everything else in the room. It is one of my favorite games of all time (Though it sure is competing with Morrowind in my book as the best game ever made), and Nintendo porting it to the 3DS really made me happy. The only complaint I have is I wish they had a co op feature, like when they ported Mario 64 to the DS they added multiplayer.

I don't play my 3DS too often, but I think my favorite is Kid Icarus: Uprising. I still haven't finished it, but I like the story and references to other games. I've also never experienced this type of gameplay before, so it was a good way to expand my horizons.
A close second is Tales of the Abyss because of the battle mechanics. I love the Tales of series, and TotA is no exception. I've never finished a Tales of game, though, so I'm one to talk xD I rarely finish games because of how ADD-natured I am when it comes to playing them, but I still have my favorites.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The story is a bit familiar, but it has a greater sense of freedom and less handholding than previous Zelda titles (Skyward Sword comes to mind). The game could have had a bigger map and some more original music, but otherwise I really enjoyed it. Fun dungeons, bosses, and the weapon renal system was nice.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back