A review section perhaps?

Thomas Ennis

From
Albuquerque
Playing
Super NES
I think it would be cool to have a section completely dedicated to reviews. There could be a set format, with a rating system based on different aspects of the game.

So would there be one set person writing reviews or could people submit reviews for a game.. if that's the case I call doing a review on Animal Crossing New Leaf!! I think there probably is a review done already but I would love to add my input.

Reviews for the current systems can be posted in Wii U Games and 3DS Games. Classic game reviews go in the respective forums for their systems.

iceskater101 said:
So would there be one set person writing reviews or could people submit reviews for a game.. if that's the case I call doing a review on Animal Crossing New Leaf!! I think there probably is a review done already but I would love to add my input.
I was thinking more of an open review section, where everyone could participate. Crunch is the boss though, and he does have a good point. More rooms means more maintainence. It also would require additional moderation.

I could be a moderator! Problem solved :p

Just kidding but I did post an Animal Crossing Review and anyone can add on to my review if they want? Or give me feedback and provide debate! I wouldn't mind that at all.

I will surely look into your review good sir. If you plan on applying for the moderator job, remember you'll have to deal with people like me :D

On the reviews, is there an option for helpful hints or tricks that may be useful to the player?

Latest threads

Back