Ace Attorney 6

Tora16

From
Kansas
Playing
3DS
Looks like there's a little more info out now about the next Ace Attorney game! We know Phoenix, Apollo and Athena are coming back, though no word yet on Maya. It's also been confirmed by now that it's definitely getting an English release, so no worries about that. Game trailer if you haven't seen it:

Also, just recently at Monster Hunter Festa, they had a demo set up, so now we even have a glimpse of the start of the first case!

So are we psyched or are we psyched? Who's rooting for Maya to come back? (I know I am!) What other characters are you hoping to see again? Also, this new mechanic looks potentially interesting. It'll be interesting to see how it fits in with the rest of the mechanics already in play.

Edit: replaced the video since the original went away. Sorry about that. :(

Last edited:
Ha ha, that's a cool trailer. I love the traditional design aesthetic. The story is getting more and more ridiculous, form the looks of it. Also continuing to love the look of 3D - the transition between sprites and actual models remains awesome. As for returning characters besides Maya, whom I would like to see, I'd want Gumshoe. I miss that goof.

Latest threads

Back