An interesting development regarding the WiiU

Esperahol

So I was reading over Pikmin 3 and the interesting thing is that while for the WiiU this game uses the Wii remote and nunchuk. That is fantastic as on the one hand it means better precision and on the other it means the game play for the WiiU has just expanded. Instead of worrying about the pad or needing a traditional controller there is still the option of the remote and nunchuck. I can’t wait to see how this all plays out.

You can use the gamepad though can't you? I know this game was made for the wii mote, but it does come with a gamepad option.

Yes, you can play it on the gamepad, but it doesn't do much with it from what I hear.

Which in some ways is a problem since the "big thing" about the WiiU is it's usage of the Gamepad. That said I like the Wii Remote and actually prefer it in terms of things like this, what I would like to see from the Pad is maybe setting up actions that will play out on their own while I focus on more important things with the remote. Still we won't know how it plays out until it actually drops... who knows?

It's always good to have options and that's one thing that I really like about the Wii U, instead of just giving you one controller, it also has some extent of backwards compatibility which none of the other 8th gen consoles will have.

That is because the other console want you to play them sololy whereas Nintendo has long since learned that gamers like having room to go as they please.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back