Best DS Emulator?

Sandara

Playing
Wii
NO$GBA or DeSume?

I used to use an emulator but it was not the same as playing the game in your hand. Though I want a backup just in case my DS breaks down. I currently hear DeSume is a better product but in some games like Pokemon, Exp doesn't work. I know there are way to bypass it but it envolves really deep steps doesn't it?

If your DS breaks down, buy a 3DS, don't steal. The 3DS plays all DS games perfectly, and has a fantastic library of its own.

Emulators are perfectly legal, at least in the United States. If you already own the carts, there is nothing illegal about playing the games on your PC. Nintendo might not like that, but that alone doesn't make it illegal.

BanjoKazooie said:
If your DS breaks down, buy a 3DS, don't steal. The 3DS plays all DS games perfectly, and has a fantastic library of its own.
It's only stealing if you don't own the cart originally. Downloading an emulator and the ROM for a game that you already own the original cart and console for, then it's perfectly legal. For example, I own a few SNES carts that have dead save batteries in them so I play the ROM on an emulator on my PC or PSP to make things easier.

I use Desume, it has more options and flexibility, and for some reason the games run faster on it. On the legal aspect, as others said, it's legal if you own the original cart or game, but I rarely play on emulators anyway since I enjoy the actual controller and DS handheld controls instead of trying to figure out which button corresponds to which.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back