Best games with local multiplayer?

PenguinManiac

Playing
3DS
I'm trying to convince a friend to buy a 3DS (I know, kind of late to the party, but that doesn't make it any less awesome), considering a lot of people we know have it, but, as a PC gamer, he mostly enjoys games he can play with other people (huge Team Fortress player).
What are the best games we can all buy to play on local multiplayer? (Possibly cheap ones, considering we're mostly student)

Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Mario Party
Mario Kart
Tri Force Heros
Pokemon
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Yoshi's New Island

Only SSB and Pokemon really need your friend to have his own copy of the game, the rest he can use download play to share with you.

FYI, you need 1 or 3 people for Triforce Heroes. I don't think 2 works.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon deserves my mention.
Scarescraper mode is definitely worth playing with friends.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Mario Party
Mario Kart
Tri Force Heros
Pokemon
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Yoshi's New Island

Only SSB and Pokemon really need your friend to have his own copy of the game, the rest he can use download play to share with you.

We had already thought of SSB (we freakin' love that game), but games like Triforce Heroes and Mario Kart completely flew over our head, suprisingly enough. Thanks to everyone who replied!

Lots of good games already mentioned. Also, can't go wrong with Tetrix Axis. Frantic and fun tetris action with friends.

As what's already been mentioned in previous posts, there are lots of games for him to try I'd he only likes playing with others.

The 3DS was actually hyped as a hand held gaming system that was ideal to play with friends on, back in the day so there's bound to be some games out there that they like.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back