Bitcoins for Games!

Professor E. Gadd

Playing
Wii U
So if you haven't heard the big news, Overstock.com is now accepting Bitcoin as payment. Pretty monumental event, if you ask me. Initially, only the very small merchants accepted Bitcoin, but lately, I have been seeing more and more of places that accept it, like coffee places and sandwich shops. A dive bar a few blocks away from my friend's apartment has also started accepting Bitcoin through a phone app.

And now you can buy games with your Bitcoins! I only have .3 Bitcoins in my wallet, and I am not going to spend just yet, given that bitcoin price keeps growing almost continuously. I bought mine a year ago when Bitcoin was still under $100, and now my .3 Bitcoins is like $300 bucks, it's insane. Eventually, as I accumulate more, I will start spending it too. I do buy all my games online and have gotten great deals on bundles from Overstock before. So this is overall exciting news.

That's a good move Professor E. Gadd. Just keep bitcoin with yourself until bitcoin soars again its value. But wait, that .3 BTC can increase in time. If you’re afraid to risk that much, you can take a peek at [removed] high definition games. For beginners, I advise that you try the free bitcoin play. Surely, you’ll have fun with classic games like poker, roulettes, baccarat and slot machines.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back