Black Cartridge with 52 Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanMcWench

Playing
NES
I remember this game when I was growing up. It was a black cartridge game with no label (may have been peeled off) and had (I believe) 52 games on it. When you popped the game in there was a list of games that you could choose from.
I remember it being incredibly rare. There was a game where you would shoot zombies and graves. There was a volleyball game. There was a centipede style game. There were so many I wish I could remember them all to help but I cannot.

I've been looking for this one for a hot minute but I have no idea what the name of the game is. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I hate to bump this but I am really interested in the answer to this one. I have been searching for this game for a while. There is not a huge market of black cartridge games. You would think this would help but it has not thus far. I wanted to purchase it but no luck finding it.

It might be worth looking for action 52 or multicart on google to see if you can find it.

Piracy talk is not allowed, so I'm closing this thread. Besides, there were thousands of variations of these multi-game cartridges, so you would never find it just by the number of games on the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back