Board Games

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
What are some of your favorite board games. Are they the main popular board games, like Monopoly. Or do you like newer, or more obscure. Or do you prefer the 'party or card' board games. Or something that is not a typical board game. I'll just throw out some titles, and see if any spark your interest. Feel free to name whatever you like. No limit, name them all..

I'll start off with a few, just to get it started. But I'll add more later...

-----
Chess
Checkers
Monopoly
Scrabble
Backgammon
Battleship
Guess Who?
Master Mind
Stratego
Apples to Apples
Mancala
Candy Land
Civilization
Clue
Parcheesi
Snakes and Ladders
Yahtzee
Risk
Operation
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Perfection
Don't Break the Ice

etc..etc... Just to name a few. I know I must be missing a lot. So I'll come back and add more later. It's late, so I can't go look at the toy aisles in stores to see more games that I may have over looked. However, what board games do you like, used to like, or still play?

I love Clue! That has always been my favorite and I love it a lot. I hate monopoly, everyone always makes me go bankrupt, I can't play anymore. Guess Who is definitely a good choice as well. I was really good at that.

Have you ever heard of the game Red Dragon Inn? It's very fun. The goal of the game is to not get really drunk or get injured to bad. If you haven't heard of it, you should look it up because it's a fun board game to play with a lot of people.

Clue was always a fun time. I remember playing a lot of Axis and Allies back in the days, as well as Risk. Trivia games can be fun sometimes, but I usually loose very badly :(

Latest threads

Back