Changing Jigglypuff's Pokedex Entry

2MooglesGaming

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Super NES
Have you ever read a Pokedex entry and thought that it was just totally wrong? We have, so we're going to rewrite them. Starting with Jigglypuff!

If you could change the Pokedex entry for Jigglypuff, or any other Pokemon, what would you say?

At 35 years of age, I really am regretting never having played a Pokemon. Shuffle is my first game, and i love it. (dodging eggs,rocks and tomatoes)

I seriously went through 2 minutes of your video and was wondering to myself, "What am I watching?!" I think it's great and totally true! What I think should have been in the Pokedex was her singing, not that she WAS a Balloon Pokemon (now Fairy) with large eyes. Pokedex should state facts about what the Pokemon can do TO you. SO as mentioned, Jigglypuff and her singing, or maybe even Clefairy and their workaholic behavior with an obsession of bouncing because they get a high on their ability to dismiss gravity. Who knows? You have a great concept of a video though! I like it!

I don't know about 'changing' necessarily but I will say I love what's in Drowzee's entry:

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg
7fe469edff2c8baa4f25ffd0e18a13f2-the-dorklyst-the-15-most-disturbing-pokedex-entries.jpg

@dustinb12 Suffle is a pretty addicting game, though it's pretty different from the others. It can be kind of daunting taking on Pokemon, with all the different choices for training and what not. But if you like RPGs and battling, then you'd totally enjoy the games. Do you have any of the handhelds?

@Bloom Thank you so much! Glad the video could confuse you and entertain you at the same time :) We're trying out a few different ideas for series beyond our usual Top 5 Countdowns, so it's cool to have some feedback. Yeah, the entries should totally focus more on what the Pokemon can do rather than so many random facts (like being a balloon). If you have any suggestions for other Pokemon (in addition to Clefary, which is totally awesome) let me know!

@JoanMcWench Drowzee's entry is the best! XD Straight up eats kids dreams, and leaves them with nothing but nightmares! lol

@dustinb12 Suffle is a pretty addicting game, though it's pretty different from the others. It can be kind of daunting taking on Pokemon, with all the different choices for training and what not. But if you like RPGs and battling, then you'd totally enjoy the games. Do you have any of the handhelds?

we'll say "not yet." I was so into Digimon i had to make a choice for a game at that time, and chose Digimon World 2. Great cartoon, rough game

How bout a suggestion for my first real Pokegame?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back