Did you like the Nintendo Direct yesterday on March 3rd?

billz30

Website
youtu.be
Playing
3DS XL
I myself thought Nintendo's direct yesterday was awesome! There are a ton of fantastic games on the way. I'm going to be busy , busy , busy! What game are you looking forward to the most? For me it's Dragon Quest 7 and Hyrule Warriors Legends. The Kirby game looks like a good one also.

Nah I didn't enjoy it. Everything they announced was just like "okay that's cool I guess", nothing was amazing.

Yes, I thought it was pretty cool and I'm happy for what Nintendo told us about. Although, nothing seemed to really make me happy and excited in the Direct, but that's alright. I just wish they would've updated us a bit on the progress of Zelda U, but I'm sure they're saving all of that for the E3. Probably what I'm excited about the most from the Direct is Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (yes, I am a fan of the series), the DLC stuff for Super Mario Maker and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, although that one is already out for purchase. ^_^

Last edited:
Why are people acting as Splatoon and Kirby did not exist? They were the highlights for me, I can see my self using a Wassabi Splater shot, And the Kirby game is pretty big. WAKE UP PEOPLE WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER KIRBY!!

I actually loved everything I saw. The Kirby game did look awesome! No Zelda Wii U was a bummer but I didn't expect to see I thought were awesome were.

**Star Fox Zero looked very polished

**Splatoon and Super Mario maker updates were cool

**Hyrule Warriors Legends looks awesome

**Pokken Tournament looked fun

**Kirby Planet Robobot. Looked fantastic!!!

**Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic looks like a lot of fun.

**Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. (RPG) pass for me. Lol!

**Lost Reavers reminds me of Phantasy Star a little bit...looks ok.

**Pocket Card Jockey pass also on this one.

**Paper Mario Color Splash. Looked fun.

**Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 looked cool!

**Monster Hunter Generations looked great

**Rhythm Heaven Mega Mix looked fun

**Disney Art Academy looked ok for a certain type of audience.

**Dragon Quest 7 , Awesome!!!

I probably have forgotten something but I thought it was a great direct. Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to a lot of the games. Lol!

Last edited:

Latest threads

Back