Does anyone here remember a game called Medieval?

hoodoowytch

From
Somewhere in the U.S.
Playing
Wii
Does anyone here remember a game called Medieval? Had a little undead knight walking around trying to accommplish some sort of mission? I don't remember the exact details, or even exactly which of the game consoles it was on, although I am thinking it was a Playstation, maybe? I saw a kid in a store playing it years ago and have never been able to find it for whatever console (or, possibly even for computer),and it looked like it would have been a fun game to play.

I remember Medieval, however, I never got round to buying it. The game magazines rated it highly and it seemed to be something of a sleeper hit. It was just one of those titles that appeared out of nowhere, didn't have much hype surrounding it. But reviewers were impressed with it and recommended it to their readers. But the PlayStation had so many high-profile games coming out at the same time, I think most folks just ignored it.

i played the demo a thousand times, but bought Resident Evil instead. I do remember

Never really played it, but I have heard about it.

I own it. I love it. To hell with Crash bandicoot. I want Sony to bring this series back

Back