Dr. Luigi

jbeavis100

From
California
Playing
3DS
I'm super hype for Dr. Luigi. I still have the original Dr. Mario for NES.

I love this game the gameplay just works soo well and can be played with pretty much any controller under the sun. I don't like the added touch screen controls. I find that makes it too easy I think but I'm super hype what about you guys?

Great idea!! I absolutely love Dr. Mario and have it on every single platform--NES, SNES, Game Boy, N64, GameCube, and Wii!!!!

But I am disappointed with the presentation of Dr. Luigi. Super cheap graphics, and the remix of the Dr. Mario title theme is terrible. Looks like they farmed it out to some 3rd-rate studio. I hope the main Dr. Mario music theme is still there.

It most likely will be. Cheap graphics? I don't understand what you mean by that. It looks great.. What were you expecting?

I enjoyed Dr. Mario for NES a lot; I still play it from time a time. I think the graphs are adequate for the game but I do not like the idea of reskinning all Mario games with Luigi. Anyways, I expect to get the game soon.

Yeah, I guess this one is a bit of a reskinning but the other games with Luigi in them don't really seem like they are reskins to me.

Is Dr Luigi any good because I was planning on getting this game for my niece for her 6th birthday? I was also wondering if it would be suitable for someone at her age meaning that she would be able to understand it very easily and not get frustrated to quickly.

This game looks so great! It's definitely an interesting take on the usual Mario games. Number one it features Luigi and number two it features Luigi which is unique because he gets overshadowed a lot. I really want to pick this game up because I think I could sink a lot of time into it.

Latest threads

Back