Dr. Mario!!!

g2narat

Playing
Game Boy Advance
This is one of my all-time favorite games! Do you remember Dr. Mario? It involves viruses which came in 3 colors. The goal was to remove all the viruses by matching them with pills of the same color which came on screen from the top. It might look like tetris but the game is much more fun in my opinion. Did you love this game too?

One of my favorites as well. I loved when they finally made an online version on Wii.

Still have my original cartridge. I've played more of that game then I care to admit. Hahaha. The music still comes back in my head sometimes..

Still have my original cartridge. I've played more of that game then I care to admit. Hahaha. The music still comes back in my head sometimes..

Haha! Yes! That music! I can remember it too! I remember that there was an alternate music you could select but I often just used the default one. I think it'll get stuck in my head now that you've reminded me of it! LOL

Dr. Mario was a fun puzzle game (whether played in single or multi-player mode) that was highly reminiscent (derivative even?) of Tetris.

However, I do have to question its premise and Mario's qualifications in particular. Mario began as a carpenter in Donkey Kong, then became a plumber in Mario Bros (a reasonable career change thus far), and is suddenly now a practising MD?! One who moreover treats viral infections by prescribing a disturbingly high dose of a pharmaceutical cocktail? What shady diploma mill certified him?! I'll call it like I see it: the man is bigger quack than Dr. Oz! ;)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back