First Nintendo System?

ChibiChan12

From
Ylisse
Website
supersmashbrosforum.freeforums.net
Playing
GameCube
To admin: I searched for a thread like this and found nothing. But if it turns out there is a topic like this, you can remove this.

Hello, I'd like to ask a question to everyone here. What was your first Nintendo system? I'm sure we all have one. For me, it's the GameCube, and the first games I had with it were Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. So what was your first Nintendo system? Answer below you'd like, thanks.

My first console was my Gameboy Advance. It had Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland and Yoshi Topsy Turvy, naming the Nintendo games. I had other games on it but since I was about 2 or 3, I didn't care! :p

That's cool. ^^ I never owned a Gameboy Advance but I've played some of the games from the system like Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken, Metroid Fusion, and a Kirby game I can't remember the name of on Wii U Virtual Console. Thanks for answering!

NES. my older sister got one that came with Gyromite and Duck Hunt. One day her friend comes over with SMB and i was hopeless ever since. "Where's that mushroom game? Can I play?" There were some really fun games and a few haunt me to this day. I could never figure out how to finish Ghostbusters or Rambo. And I miss Commando and Maniac Mansion. Guess my age is showing here.

I have two older siblings, a sister and brother. As far back as I can remember, being 3 (I was born in '89), my brother and I have the NES and SNES. We played the latter more, but I did play the old NES quite a bit as well.

You're pretty young, aren't you? And you're the eldest of 5?
I can't even imagine! I'm 26, my bro's 30 and my sis is 32, so I'm not just the youngest, but truly the little one. I suppose I grew up always being taken care of my them.
My brother got me out of trouble and taught me how to fight. My sister taught me about business, and she was always there with advice for my girl problems (well, both, albeit from different angles). One thing is for sure... your younger siblings look up to you. :D

Yeah. I am almost 15. Then it goes 13 (just turned) - sister, 11 - brother, 8 - brother, 5 - sister. And the funny part is is that all of our birthdays are a few weeks apart from each other. From November to March (including my parents) it is all birthdays! :D

I was all about the PS2 for a while, but when i got a DS with Pokemon Pearl and Chocobo tales i could never go back to Sony.

To be fair, even though the Nintendo 64 was my first, the GameCube was the one I grew up on, for at least most of my childhood. I had a Wii when I was 12.

That is mostly the same with me. I played the N64 a lot too, but the GameCube was probably the one I made the most memories on. I still play Kirby Air Ride to this day.

My first handheld was the gameboy, black and white brick of power :D I played Final Fantasy Legend on it, a kooky spin off that has more in common with dragon warrior than anything. It had a sequel too lol. Fun game of evolving monsters and mutant and stuff to conquer dungeons.

My first console that I played extensively was the SNES. So many hours of Super Mario World, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong Country 2... which has to be the best one out of that series by far even if my favorite levels are in DKC3.

Latest threads

Back