First Wii game?

ChibiChan12

From
Ylisse
Website
supersmashbrosforum.freeforums.net
Playing
GameCube
What was the very first Wii game you had? Mine was Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and Wii Sports. (if you can count Wii Sports, like I think it came with every Wii console but idk) I remember when I unwrapped SSBB on Christmas day and I was so surprised and happy. I remember getting the Wii console along with SSBB and MKW on Christmas and I still rate it high on the list as one of the best Christmases I've ever had. I played the heck out of SSBB and MKW, but especially SSBB. I remember being obsessed with that game. Ah, the nostalgia.

But enough about me. What was your first Wii game? Thanks and can't wait to read your replies :)

@ChibiChan12 wii sports and Twilight Princess. We were in between homes and living with my mom. Long story short, the living room became a bowling alley every night until 11 or 12. Bunch of old fots playing games together, laughing and having fun! Thus the Power of Nintendo.

After that died i down, and got alone time with the wii, Twilight Princess became one of my favorite games every, in a short list of games I've played at least 3 times. I am hoping to see some wii-style games on the Switch. Like a Sports Resort equipped with online play and leaderboards. I think they missed a great opportunity with that. Wii play and Wii play Motion was really fun too. Good topic

I'm not sure but the first game I played my be The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy

I got my Wii after the large out of stock problems, about a year after the Wii came out I am pretty sure, and my first Wii game was Wii Sports. I can't recall exactly since this happened multiple years ago, but I think my first game I bought for my Wii and played outside of Wii Sports was New Super Mario Bros.

wii sports and I hated it. Maybe if I had been 10 when it came out I would have enjoyed it more.

For me it was Wii Sports. It came with the console. 2nd was Open Season. Then more & more & more. I have over 300 Wii games.

I think SSBB is remembered fondly by pretty much everyone here! It was a great game and still has quite an active community today thanks to the modding community!

My first wii game was super mario stadium. I remember that game fondly. My brother and I running around the living room, throwing the controller into priceless family heirlooms since we never wore the straps. Good times!

I'm thinking of getting another wii actually. Now that the homebrew scene has gotten well developed it might be a fun second adventure with the wii!

New super mario bros wii

if anyone wants to play some wii games together just dm me I'm getting bored and need some wii friends.😅

I remember getting Skyward Sword, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart Wii, and New Super Mario Bros Wii when I was very young. My dad traded the Wii in for a Wii U when it came out. I had to get my games back and so far I've gotten Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Mario Kart Wii. I will eventually get New Super Mario Bros Wii and Skyward Sword.

The first Wii game I ever owned (other than Wii sports) was Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 💀 LMAO my parents got it for me when I was in 8th grade and I spent hours unlocking all the secret weapons and characters like the wenches and Davy Jone's henchmen.

wow, this really makes me lonesome for some wii sports bowling. I got that and Twilight Princess with my wii. Good times.

wii sports definitely had that family game night effect which is nice, although it got boring quickly for me since the minigames were very simple. Wii Play was fun as well for same room multiplayer but it also had really simple minigames about other nonsports ideas

was it wii play or wii play motion that had the rock skipping game? I loved that one.

was it wii play or wii play motion that had the rock skipping game? I loved that one.
I don't remember any game like that in wii play. Best wii play game in my opinion was the Tank shooting game. Yeah, the rock skipping game is Wii Play Motion, just checked online. I don't remember Wii Play Motion like the original Wii Play lmao

Latest threads

Back