Fluffy Movie Nintendo Entertainment System Reference

pandabear1991

From
North MS, U.S
Playing
Super NES
Yes I know I am late to this party, but just in case anyone else missed it--

I couldn't find a clip just of the Wii/NES reference by Gabriel Iglesias/Fluffy (if you find one please let me know so I can post it) but if you skip to 1:14:38 minutes into this version of the Fluffy Movie, you will see Gabriel's hilarious Wii/NES contribution ^.^

When we watched on Netflix, it was 1:04:10

Apparently the owner didn't like my share, but my feelings are not hurt. I just meant to upload the link and the movie popped up (my ignorance completely) but, I will leave the movie there so people who stop in can simply click and find it.

Last edited:
Just a heads up: If you right click the video at the exact time you're referring to it'll say "Copy URL at current time". That way you'll be at the exact moment you're looking for.

Yup. And also nice post, I love Gabriel. He's one of my favorite still-living comedians.

Why did you have to die, Pryor, Carlin, Williams....

At least we still got some decent standup.

@JoanMcWench I really appreciate you telling me, I had no idea you could do that. However, it would seem the owner disabled it from playback on other sites, or at least that is what popped up after I tried to edit the thread. Wonder if I have to ask before I borrow? Really I was just trying to use the link at first. I didn't know it was gonna pop up like a video, but I should have asked instead of just assuming I suppose. I am pretty ignorant when it comes to some of this stuff.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back