Game Completion

Dreek Lass

What games on the Gameboy have you successfully completed, and how long did it take you to complete?

I'll list mine first:

I completed Super Mario One, and that took me about three months lol of play.

The second game I completed was Donkey Kong, and that took me about two weeks.

The third game that I completed was wwe betrayal, and I completed that the very same night that I brought it, so in a matter of hours, I would say.

Oh my, I'm not sure. It's been quite a while since I've played on a gameboy.

To be honest, I'm not sure I've actually completed very many. I didn't spend that much time on the gameboy and it was usually played in between other activities so I didn't always go back to a game in a short amount of time. I'd play for a while and then not play again for a long time.

I don't remember the names correctly, but they were Wario, Donkey Kong, some weird adventure game that I can't recall the name and Super Mario.

I honestly never completed any games on Gameboy. It would hurt my eyes after staring at it for a long time and generally I'd get frustrated and distracted before I could even reach the later stages. And since there were no options to save the game back then, I just mostly gave up on a game rather than starting all over from stage 1 every time.

All I can say is that the only Game boy game I completed successfully all by myself and without anybodys' help was Super Mario kart. It took me a while because I didn't know how to complete it at first but I realized how later on. I usually played it for fun and not to complete it that's why

Latest threads

Back