Gameboys

Heigw

From
Michigan
Website
www.commonsense.com
Playing
Game Boy Micro
This thread is for Gameboy Advance and the original Gameboy and Gameboy color. Anything you have in the line of Gameboy up to the first DS is welcome on this thread.

Post a picture of your Gameboy or Gameboys. I know people do this with their faces in real life, but I think that is a little intrusive, most people don't want to show their faces. This gives people a chance to show off their beautiful gameboys though. It doesn't have to be a world class picture, as you will see from mine. I took this with my ps vita!

0wvNVC5.jpg

...does anyone else have a GBM on their keychain?

It's the right size for me. I have it on a heavy duty chain so I can just stick the GBM in my pocket and let my keys dangle.

Granted, it took me a long time to find a GBM that was already banged up so I'd feel no guilt for abusing it with this.

My GBM is so trashy, but it plays the games and holds a good charge after I got a new battery. I found it on ebay and it was either this which didn't even have a faceplate and the screen was garbage for $40 or a decent one for $90. It was about $15 to buy a new battery, screen and faceplate. Definitely worth it even with all the bangs and scratches.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back