Greetings!

Jen10dough

From
PA, USA
Playing
Nintendo DS
Hi there! I'm Jen. I'm 29, female, married, living in Pennsylvania. My husband and I have three cats and no children. I grew up in Massachusetts, lived in Maine for over 10 years, and just moved to PA within the past 6 months.

Besides gaming, I really enjoy books, movies and TV shows. I also enjoy board games and spending time with our small group of friends. I'm not much of a social butterfly, but I love the friends I have. :)

Currently I am playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on DS. I recently played through Dragon Age: Origins on Steam. One of my favorites is an indie series for pc/mac called Geneforge... it isn't much to look at, but it has a storyline that I enjoy, where pretty much every decision you make and answer you give can/will affect the outcome of your game. I like a roleplaying game with "consequences". :)

So, I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to discussing games with you all!

Hi! I'm new here as well - your post caught my eye because I just finished playing through Dragon Age: Origins three days ago. Are you looking forward to Inquisition?

welcome to both of you! my fav Zelda was Wind Waker, so of course i did Phantom Hourglass as well. Very good game, just really hurt my hands with having to use the stylus to control Link.

You'll find it very clean and family friendly here, with the occasional knuckleheads. i have a 10 year old daughter that i like to show around the Animal Crossing section, so it's good to know most posts are clean and without cursing and whatnot.

Speaking of rpgs, are you familiar with Bravely Default? i'll be starting that one this week, looks great

welcome again to both of you

Hello it's good to meet u am Thekid and i never played phantom hour glass but I hear it's good I should play it some time

Hello to all! :)

To answer your questions:

- Rumpie: I am looking forward to playing Inquisition! Origins looks like it will have good replay value too, since you get a slightly different game depending on which species/gender you play as. I definitely thought it was a good game.

- dustinb12: I definitely agree about using the stylus in Hourglass. I think it would have been better to have the option of using the buttons to control his movement, and to use the stylus for the puzzles and the parts that you need to "draw". I definitely get a sore wrist/hand if I play too long. I'm not familiar with the rpg you mentioned, but I'll have to check it out!

- Thekid: Nice to meet you too! :D I've enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, I think that if you're a Zelda fan and you don't mind the mechanics of the DS then you'll definitely enjoy it.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back