Hello!

BryNX

From
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Switch
Hi! I'm BryNX and am a fan of Nintendo and gaming in general. I also like aviation. I got a Nintendo Switch in 2018 and I have been playing it since. I dream to have a collection of old consoles and games someday. Some of my favorite Nintendo franchises are Zelda, Super Smash Bros., and EarthBound.

@BryNX hello and welcome to you! Im a Zelda fan myself.

Im curious: what about aviation are you into?

reason i asked is because i have been a helicopter painter going on 22 years. Its hard work, but it never gets old seeing what makes a machine fly.

That's awesome!!! I have more interest in airplanes but helicopters are cool too. What company do you work for if you don't mind saying? Bell? Robinson?

It's a smaller company that rents out/services them. We do mostly small Bell, but pretty much anything. I just got on 3 weeks ago. Aviation is fickle here because of the oilfield.

Welcome to forums, look forward to talking with you. Have you started storing and collecting Nintendo stuff already?

Welcome to forums, look forward to talking with you. Have you started storing and collecting Nintendo stuff already?
Unfortunately no. I can't buy games all the time and I only have one Nintendo console (the Switch) and only have like 4 games but they are some of the best games on the system. I have played older Nintendo game via emulation but I wish to own legit carts and consoles some day

Latest threads

Back