Hello!

Yoshirita

Playing
GameCube
I'm new here! I've been playing Nintendo my whole life! My earliest memories go back to playing SMB on my grandparents' NES and playing Super Mario Land on my old Gameboy. I still have my childhood N64, Gamecube, and DS. I also have a Switch, SNES Classic, 3DS XL and 35th Game and Watch. I collect Nintendo stuff to and it trickles into my real life as well, although subtly I suppose. Anyway, I'm not sure why it took so long to join this forum but I'm happy to be here!

Favorite Nintendo Series: Paper Mario, with my favorite being TTYD! Of Glitz and Glory and 3 Days of Excess were my favorites!

@Yoshirita hello and welcome! I too was introduced to gaming at my grandparents house. I've been hooked ever since. Im a Zelda guy, but of course i have been on a Mario kick because Sunshine is back on the big screen. Glad to have you!

Hi. I'm a newcomer. I started playing video games in 1999. I pretty much played Nintendo. I currently own a Switch I got on launch day. I used to own a Game Boy, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U.

My favorite Nintendo series are: Mario, (Pretty much everything he's done.) Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, and Animal Crossing.

@Ningamer94 Hi! Glad to have you. Well, you have excellent gaming taste. Are you looking forward to Zelda's Age of Calamity? Or maybe you have it already?

Latest threads

Back