Hello!

Jpix

Hello fellow gamers and Nintendo enthusiasts!
I'm glad to be here, My name is Crissi or you can just call me Jpix. I joined because I have always been a big fan of Nintendo and being among other fans, discussing and finding out new information sounds like a good idea. I currently own a GameBoy color, Gameboy pocket, A Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, GameCube, 3DS and a Wii. I play a variety of games, Rpg's, Pokemon, Various mario games, Harvest moons, and more. In interested in finding out what everyone here likes and maybe discover some new information or games that I would like!

Donkey Punch

Playing
NES
That's a lot of consoles. :wub: I mostly play my Wii these days, because I have it modded and can play all the games off the hard drive so my discs can stay scratch free. Welcome to the forum!

Jpix

Haha, yeah I've been collecting them over the years. To be honest I'm kinda glued to PC games at the moment but as far as Nintendo consoles I use my 3DS the most. I never modded mine because I'm a chicken, x3 I don't want to mess it up.

Thanks for the welcome!

LALucien

Hey! Nice collection ;)
I'm intrigued that you're glued to pc games right now. Which ones?

Jpix

LALucien said:
Hey! Nice collection ;)
I'm intrigued that you're glued to pc games right now. Which ones?
Currently, Mostly Guild wars 2 and Minecraft, maybe a few minor games thrown in between but those two are the one I spend the
most time on at the moment.
Of course, that does change fairly often but these two seem pretty consistent.