Hey everybody!

2MooglesGaming

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Super NES
My name is Erik. A few months back I started a YouTube channel with my girlfriend about our love of video games.

I've been playing games since I was a wee lad, and have been a huge Nintendo fan just as long. I'm a big LoZ and Final Fantasy fan, with my respective favorites being Wind Waker and FF VI. I recently started playing Link's Awakening for the first time, so that's been pretty fun.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know more of you and becoming a part of this community! :)

welcome, you have my attention already. WW is my favorite, and Link's Awakening i've played through twice. Have you tried Hyrule Warriors yet?

Thanks dustinb12! I absolutely love Wind Waker! Got it on release day in '03 and beat it faster than any other Zelda game. I'm still very early in LA, but so far I'm really enjoying it. Regretting the fact that I didn't play it sooner, but glad to finally be experience it.

I've tried Hyrule Warriors, but don't own it. I seriously can't remember the last time I was so excited for a game. I loved the DW games back in the PS2 days, so getting a new DW game with Link and Zelda was like a dream come true. What do you think of it?

Welcome to Nintendo Forums! Who's that standing next to Link in your avatar?

Latest threads

Back