Hey

Wolfen McGunz

From
Mushroom Kingdom
Playing
Nintendo 64
Hello everyone,

I'm new to these forums but not new to Nintendo's wonderful library of games. I am 29 years old currently working a desk job, so I have some down time here at work when I'm not with my wife and daughter.

I've been gaming since the NES days, and I am blessed to have been able to experience some of the biggest transitions in gaming history.

I've been wanting to find a nintendo-based forums, as it's my favorite game company, but I also love other platforms and consoles too.

Hey man. You wouldn't happen to be the guy that does deathmatch videos on Youtube?

Hi, and welcome. I'm new here, myself. However, "the more the merrier", I say. Hope you have fun here. I am, and my time here has only just begun. So, hope to see you around. In the mean time, have fun, and happy gaming.

Donkey Punch said:
Hey man. You wouldn't happen to be the guy that does deathmatch videos on Youtube?
Well I'm not very big at all on YouTube... do you mean CoD videos? Yeah I have some MW3 and BO2 videos, but nothing much else.

supermariodude13 said:
hello itsa me a Mario! hope you guys enjoy me
Hello Again. Welcome. Always good to see new people. The more the merrier, I say. Hope you have just as much fun here as I do. See you around. Take care.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back