Heya All

Anyai

Playing
3DS
Hi All!

I'm Anyai, a geek in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.

I've been gaming since the NES and although I still think that Sony has better RPGs (my almost mostest favorite genre), Nintendo has the Harvest Moon / Rune Factory / Story of Seasons games, and yeah, I can spend forever being a farmer, or a shop keeper, or a weapon smith, or whatever simulator I'm playing this week.

When I'm not gaming, I do a lot of geeky crafting... Chainmaile was my first love, and still a love, but I've recently gotten a couple button machines, which have taken up most of my time. :)

I make one-of-a-kind geeky buttons from old gaming magazines, anime / manga magazines, and comic books. :) In fact, I'm always open to buying / trading for any gaming magazines that may be hanging around your house - I'd honestly prefer the damaged ones over the pristine ones, since I'm going to be cutting them up and making them to are. :D

If you'd like to see my buttons or maile, lemme know!

welcome! sounds like we're from around the same era (NES.) What are you playing now?

Noice, hey, I like it, good work, etc. :)

Edit: Posted before I even read it, after going back and reading it I love comics too! What kind do you read?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back