• OK I guess

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frankie2353

Playing
3DS XL
Hello. I am not really who I am not. Does that make sense?
I am an avid Nintendo gamer. My favorite franchises are Pokemon and Super Smash Bros, though I can't wait to play EarthBound: Beginnings, EarthBound, and whatever they end up calling Mother 3 out here. The music is amazing!
I appreciate the music in games to such an extent that I prefer listening to game music when I walk or do work, rather than my normal music preferences.
I can't wait to join the community!

Nice to meet you! I am Kevin. I am 14. I love Smash Bros. too!

welcome gang! i myself love Zelda's music. That discussion could go on...

You seem like a nice enough person but just since you added the "No you Scrub" option, I have to select it. This is nothing personal, I just have to click it.

Welcome, by the by! Enjoy your stay here.

I am 10+ a certain number of years. The number is prime, and it is below 5. How old am I?

BTW thanks guys

welcome gang! i myself love Zelda's music. That discussion could go on...
Zelda music is beautiful. I also like Pokemon music :)D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D) and Smash Bros remixes. Still, you can't go wrong with EarthBound or Fire Emblem themes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Frank, feel free to float around and discuss stuff. You don't necessarily have to have played the games thoroughly or even at all to chime in - if something catches your eye, simply go for it!

I do know a lot about games, and I've done plenty of, well, research on games that I don't have. Anyway, thanks, guys!

Welcome friend, I'm also very new.

Latest threads

Back