Hi

Midna

Playing
Wii U
help i have no friends.....
add me on wii u its iMidna thx <3

Have no friends to talk to, or no friends to play games with?

With me it's the former. Everyone wants to play games with me but no one wants to talk to me outside of games.

I'll try to add you on Wii U when I get around to it, but my TV gets hogged a lot which makes it hard to play Wii U sometimes.

My name is Shane, and I'm good at telling you more information than you want to know.

Welcome to the forums!

awweh thank you just no friends on the wii u tho wanna play a late night game of super smash bros?

This is pretty short notice for me. How about tomorrow night at about this time?

Hey Midna, I won't be able to make it tonight. I don't actually have the Smash Bros. game but I was planning on buying it digitally right away so I could play you and some other people. Well it turns out to be a huge file, and I didn't see the game when I went to the store today, so I just bought Star Fox.

I'm up for some Mario Kart 8 some time though, if you have the game. And sorry about this. I'm exhausted tonight as well.

I don't have a wiiu, but if i did i would be glad to add you! I play 3ds if you have that? I could play smash bros or mario cart on that sometime if you want?

I too don't have a Wii U. Guess we can't be friends. Sorry.
Hi tho

Latest threads

Back