Hi!

Blob

Playing
Wii U
Hi! I'm a long- time nintendo fan, from Mario Party to Mario Kart! I like the Wii, I think that the Wii U could have been awesome but they didn't make good enough games. I like watching popular you tubers that do nintendo parodies like those parkour guys and ckproductions1000. I'm optimistic about the future of nintendo but I think that the new games seem aimed more to kids. The old ones were darker and more interesting! What do you think?

You might be right about the old games being darker in theme, but personally, I will withhold judgement of this until I get to play Zelda BOTW. I have heard some things about it.

Welcome, by the way.

welcome! yes I'm optimistic also. I think we're in for some very fun times. Glad to have you

Hello Bob and why do you say the old games were darker?

They are right though, and about games and shows in general. You see, kid's shows and games generally weren't censored as much in the old days as they are now. Look at yesterday's Mickey Mouse against today's Mickey that teaches the alphabet instead of going on adventures involving comic mischief. If the show Popeye were made today, I doubt it would really take off.

yeah, in the 80's i had (NES) games like Contra, Rambo, Ghosts and Goblins, Metal Gear. I was between 7 to 10 years old and actually was seeing cuss words and blood in video games. I survived. Now that i have a daughter who will soon be 13 we're slowly but surely lifting the wool from her eyes to horror and the like. Slowly. What they label us, Helicopter Parents? Ah well...

Latest threads

Back