I Need some help. URGENT

GamePayne

Playing
NES
I need dust covers for my game consoles. Where can I buy them?

Last edited:
I can only hope that no one helps you. Every time you steal/pirate a game, you're making the industry weaker.

Go pick up a Nintendo 2DS or something. Very cheap.

I have a 3DS. But not that many games. and I hardly use emulators or roms. unless it's a modded hack version of the game, that you can't buy.. You didn't have to be a dick with your post. I'm the person that likes to own the games, like a library. Also I can't take all of my consoles with me. I hope when you need help. No one helps you.. Think twice before posted crap on Forums kid.. This is for my trip.

TBH this is not the best place to ask.

I have a 3DS. But not that many games. and I hardly use emulators or roms. unless it's a modded hack version of the game, that you can't buy.. You didn't have to be a dick with your post. I'm the person that likes to own the games, like a library. Also I can't take all of my consoles with me. I hope when you need help. No one helps you.. Think twice before posted crap on Forums kid.. This is for my trip.

You're asking for help finding a program that will allow you to play pirated copies of games. Not cool. There are portable consoles out there that suit your need.

Why don't you buy a game on Steam on your laptop? Or Origin? Or Microsoft Store?

Earth to idiot.. I was looking for Homebrew games. Games that people make and post them online for Free. Consider this as a warning. I know you are new here. But I've been here a lot longer then you... You need to earn your keep.

Calm yourself. And good job on changing your original post. Classy. For the record, it said you were looking for an emulator to run on your ASUS laptop because you don't have a Nintendo Switch yet. You didn't mention homebrew... but even if you did, I would still tell you to go purchase an indie game built for PC instead.

I don't honestly care how long you've been on a forum for, nor am I "attacking" you or "being a dick". I'm merely expressing my opinion that having anything to do with emulation software is bad for the industry.

Check your PM Inbox

This forum is focused on legally owning and playing Nintendo games, and is not the best place to ask about emulators. I see you are attempting to clarify your stance to Homebrew, but to the best of my knowledge the only homebrew that need an emulator are either redundant (web browsers, FTP servers, etc) or emulators that have been ported to the console in question. There are maybe five half-decent Homebrew games in total for all systems, and their download pages usually provide a link to a recommended emulator for PC.

Tech communities have been supportive of emulators while Nintendo, being a publisher, has taken a firm position against them. We tend not to take a moral stance on this subject, especially in cases when you own the carts of the ROMs (and obviously no one is able to police whether you actually own them). We do, however, avoid disseminating information that could get this site in hot water with Nintendo. Use your best judgment. And be nice to each other.

Back