If I liked "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga" and "Mario Cart"

HowdyPete

Playing
Wii U
I seem to be a different kind of gamer - I liked the Wiimote and nunchuk. I stink at first-person shooter games where one stick controls where I look and another where I move. I don't have that coordination, I guess. Additionally, one of us in the house has very poor finger dexterity, let alone the coordination. Having to use the left and right sticks on the Wii U GamePad doesn't work well for us. Nor do the PS3 and PS4 systems. We like moving the whole controller to make our moves. Our Wii U just sits and collects dust.

The Wii games "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga" and "Mario Cart" where ideal for us. If we liked those games, and with what I wrote above, what would be your recommendations for games on the Wii U? Thank you very much.

well i personally think Lego Star Wars is one of the coolest games ever, but I'm drawing a blank here. I think you'd love MK8, and you can play it any way you want. Steering wheel, etc.
My daughter was born with a thumb issue, so after 4 surgeries, long time playing starts to hurt her. So i understand.

@HowdyPete i have thought about it: i recently started Paper Mario Color Splash and i find it to be fairly relaxing. Its not real busy and doesn't require a lot of button mashing. Just a thought.

Mario Kart 8 is one of the best games in the series IMO (even though it lacks a proper battle mode on Wii U). Also there are various lego games available. Lego Batman 2 and Lego Jurassic World are good, there's also Lego Batman 3 and Lego Marvel as well as various other lego titles

Thanks GunGunW.
How well do those suggestions fit with the concerns presented in the original post?

I think you can use the wii controls on Mario Kart 8 though I'm not sure. I also think that you can use the wii remote nunchuck combo on Lego Batman 2, but I'm not entirely sure about the other ones.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back