Introducing Gameboy to kids?

Sandara

Playing
Wii
Has any introduced their Gameboy to their kids? I wonder if the generation of kids that are used to the 3DS and Wii U will be able to play with a small screen Gameboy. When I have a kid I am going to let him use a Gameboy and slowly give him recent consoles so he/she gets to experience the fun in games.

That's what I plan on doing. I grew up with handhelds like the Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Color, and Sega Game Gear. I was able to experience so many awesome titles back in the day. Hell, I remember when the first pokemon games came out, my cousin pressured me into buying the "Blue" version because she had the red version and wanted to swap pokemon that she couldn't get in her version and vice versa. My kids are definitely gonna experience retro gaming the way I did as a kid. :) I still have all my old NES and SNES cartridges, as well as most of my Genesis cartridges, they'll be able to experience the awesome games I grew up playing. :)

Will they enjoy them? Considering they don't have to play them maybe they'll just be bored... then again I don't understand children even if I have raised or help raised quite a few of them.

Yes, kids will definitely enjoy games on the Nintendo Gameboy Advance.

You should definitely introduce your kids a GBA. I loved it when my dad bought me one back in day. I played Pokemon games all day, leveling them up and battling other trainers.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back