Is No More Heroes a worthy franchise?

Damien Lee

Playing
Super Famicom
Suda 51 is one of those game designers that has developed quite a cult following over the past couple of years. His games are injected with an art-house sensibility that is not common in the games industry. Somewhat bizarre but always refreshing, Suda 51's seminal franchise is No More Heroes which started life on the Nintendo Wii.

Players take control of Travis Touchdown in a strange but rather humorous journey to become the highest ranked assassin. Violent and rather disturbing at times, the boss battles are particularly notable. No More Heroes 1 & 2 were well received on the Wii even though sales were not that hot.

Have you played any of the No More Heroes games?

Do you think they are worthy games in the Wii's library?

I've only heard great stuff about them, but I never got to play it. In fact, I don't think I've ever played a game by Suda 51, although I've been tempted to buy some of them at times.
It's one of those games I'm still extremely curious about. One of those I've been wanting to pick up and give the old Wii a chance with. Shame I haven't had much of a budget for gaming for a while now.

oh yeah its a pretty fun series.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back