Just another new player looking for help

Arasayle

Playing
3DS
Hello everyone. I'm Arasayle. I just got a 3ds, and I was hoping I could find a way to get tags on my streetpass thing. (I had tried to get tags on some of my DS games, but never got a single tag, which is weird considering I live in a large city that thrives on tourism. *Sighs*) Hoping a forum might help me populate my Streetpass Plaza, I found my way here. I only have 1 game for my 3ds so far (Animal Crossing New Leaf), but I hope to get more once I can manage them into my budget.

Anyway, here I am.

hello and welcome! i feel your pain as an older gamer/kid at heart. do you have a Starbucks or Best Buy near you? this is where i go because they have Nintendo Zones. Sometimes ill tag 5 to 10 people at a time. Maybe google Zone sites near you. Hope this helps, and you hang with us as well

ill take a grande mocha espresso please

Thank you, I never would have thought of Best Buy or Starbucks. I'll give them a try. :)

Dustin, I tried your suggestion, and went into Best Buy. Then for added measure, I even went into all the game shops in the area as well. One sales clerk was kicking himself for not bringing his 3ds to work when I told him why I came in, but I told him to just bring it tomorrow, and I'd walk in. Anyway, by the time I got home, I had 6 tags. Thanks for the idea. :)

I'm very glad to help, thats why we all ended up here i believe. now that you're tagging, have u tried Monster Manor? i have a small post in "3ds games" if u wanna check it out. its like Find Mii but in a haunted house.

have fun, and glad to have you!

I just bought my 3ds a couple days ago, and that wiped out my budget for now. I wont be able to unlock those games until I get more money in, I'm afraid. It sounds fun, though.

Back