LOL

Shane

From
Illinois
So I woke up this morning liking and respecting feminists. Then one started making fun of me to their public friends on Tumblr. And of all the things they could make fun of... they make fun of the fact I sometimes liken myself to Sheldon Cooper. What do you want me to do, lie?

I want to post the "First they came" quote but I don't think it's very appropriate.

I'm still trying to decipher how that applies, but I researched more on the person making fun of me and boy, are they something else! They own a clothing line for fat feminist men who dress as women, basically. And they are soliciting $3000 for college.

I mean don't get me wrong, I respected feminists up until this morning, and I can see how Sheldon Cooper might be offensive, but to be hounded for being a dog because Sheldon Cooper is a dog by someone soliciting $3000 for college, is really funny.

So what sparked this is that this girl saw me on a dating site. I was simply warning people that I'm a lot like Sheldon Cooper. But a friend of mine who's female told me that women don't like to be warned about things and she was probably just making light of that. To generalize, she said that women like to go out in a blaze of fiery glory when dating - no warnings attached. I learn something new every day.

ive been called Sheldon on occasion, but i really don't see it. Ah well. Ive been married nearly 20 years and we both still discover things about each other. All i can say is that one day, magically, everything will snap into place.

So what sparked this is that this girl saw me on a dating site. I was simply warning people that I'm a lot like Sheldon Cooper. But a friend of mine who's female told me that women don't like to be warned about things and she was probably just making light of that. To generalize, she said that women like to go out in a blaze of fiery glory when dating - no warnings attached. I learn something new every day.
I thought feminists heavily rely on trigger warnings?

You'd think so, but the whole point of this is, a feminist saw my trigger warning and made fun of it on their blog.

Anyway, it turns out this person doesn't own a clothing line. They just have a separate blog dedicated to clothing for fat feminists.

To say something really houndish, I'm not even sure this person who made fun of me can be a true femininist - with all due respect, they look like a guy dressed as a girl.

Anyway after all this happened, I removed every Trigger Warning in my profile, and though I hated to do it, I set up filters on my profile to filter out most feminists. I'm just done with this stuff for awhile.

And I apologize to feminists, it's just annoying her 60 year old friends are now viewing my dating profile because she mentioned me in her blog.

Latest threads

Back