Long time Nintendo fan from Romania

ToniCodrea

Playing
3DS
Hello everyone!

My name's Toni and I'm from Romania, I'm 15 and I was born on the same day as Super Mario Bros.! I previously had a Wii and an N64 but I sold both of them to get a 3DS (I played most of the important Wii games so I'm fine, but I only had 2 N64 games, OoT and Pokemon Stadium).

I've been a Nintendo fan since I first played Super Mario World (my first video game) back in 2005. It still holds up as one of the greatest game of all time to me.

I hope I'll have a great time here and meet a lot of Nintendo fans.

HOW DARE YOU SELL YOUR N64! Jk! :p Anyways, welcome to the forums! :)

I really wanted a 3DS :p But it's fine, I'll buy one after I turn 18 and have my own money.

welcome, I'm curious as to what you're playing on the 3ds

Welcome, Nintendoforums is a great place for Nintendo fans and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here. I wish you had held on to your N64 and Wii but you have your personal reasons for doing so. What matters is that you haven't turned your back on Nintendo gaming and enjoy the 3DS, it's a great system. Looking forward to all your posts and about your experiences with the 3DS.

welcome, I'm curious as to what you're playing on the 3ds
I'm currently playing Bravely Default and a lot of platformers. I usually pick a game with a story to play and play some other platformers alongside it.

i loved Bravely Default. it was fun and the story was awesome! If you're interested in Fantasy Life, i have a bunch of posts under 3DS games.

Back