• AW HAIL NAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh I'm indifferent to it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
If Paper Mario can be put onto a Handheld, aka the 3ds, Why can't the Opposite be true, for Putting a Mario & Luigi game on a Console; Wouldn't it be AWESOME to finally play an HD Mario & Luigi game?! It Could work, Since It didn't ALWAYS Rely on Touchscreen Control, as the ORIGINAL GBA release of Superstar Saga(NOT to be confused with the Upcoming 3DS Remake known as Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions) DIDN'T have A Touchscreen and it STILL was a great game.

Last edited:
i loved Superstar Saga and have yet to enjoy one as much as that. I just finished Color Splash and was a little disappointed that I would ONLY be playing as Mario. I was hoping to use Luigi, and/or many other characters. So i say yeah, why not?

Count me in! (Also, don't forget, we're still yet to see whether Super Mario Odysee will only be playable as Mario, or whether other characters will be playable in that game like they are for many others). While all the clips I've seen so far about the game has only shown Mario in the pre-release video clippets, only very limited amounts of actual game footage for that game has even emerged yet (and most videos are just looping the same bits), so there's alot we still don't know yet. But I totally agree with you that it's always much nicer when you have the choice of which Mario character you get to play as, so I'm definitely all in favor.

I Sure hope that Super Mario Odyssey DOESN'T Do EVERYTHING like SMS & SM64, Such as NO LUIGI WHETHER NPC OR PLAYABLE!!

But Let's Get Back on topic.

you would like to say a Mario & Luigi on RPG game or 2D game

Last edited:
I Sure hope that Super Mario Odyssey DOESN'T Do EVERYTHING like SMS & SM64, Such as NO LUIGI WHETHER NPC OR PLAYABLE!!

But Let's Get Back on topic.
lol. Digging the random capitalization, man!

(...Though I THINK my ears are BROKEN from all the SHOUTING!!) lol.

Sorry man, I promise you I'm not trying to have a dig at you or anything (It just made me chuckle and wanted to have a go too!!)

Yes it's true that Luigi was playable on Mario Galaxy, it was nice to change characters sometimes

Latest threads

Back