Monopoly Switch

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Well i decided it was time to get something family oriented for us to play and the ladies here love Monopoly so why not?

After a few games this weekend, i have to admit im not exactly impressed. I mean i understand it's a board game but there is very little customizations/adjustments that can be made. The AI players are very slow and there isn't much that can be done about it.

There are very little instructions. I don't mean on "How to Play," im talking about what to press during trades, etc. We screwed up quite a few deals before we learned what to press and why.

There are some positives though: We have many boards to choose from, goodies to unlock, and up to 6 can play. The Wife is happy so it's all good.

I guess i'd give it a 7/10. It's Monopoly. I guess i was trying to hold it up against Fortune Street.

I was thinking of getting this but I'm gonna wait until it's $20 or less. Thanks for the input!

@Zero well, it actually was 20$ at my local Gamestop. $40 everywhere else, including the eShop. Maybe hurry and check that out!

Only monopoly games i've played that turned out ok were the ones for the GBA and the PS1.

Latest threads

Back