Most Wanted Smash Brothers DLC Characters

Who would you rather see win the Smash Ballot?

• Bayonetta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banjo Kazooie

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Geno

• Amaterasu

• Bomberman

• Shantae

• Dixe Kong

• Impa

• Isaac

• Total voters

Chico

Playing
Wii U
Hey guys my name is Chico and I'm new to this forum but, I figure I would make a quick post to get the ball rolling. I'm a huge Super Smash Brothers fan and the Smash Ballot has got me pretty excited so I am going to share with you some characters who I would like to see make the cut. Now I know all the characters I want wont make it and some are very unlikely but, as long as one or more get in I would be cool with that. First off I am going to start with first party characters I would like to see as DLC.
1. Isaac (Golden Sun) - Golden Sun really has no representation in the latest Smash Brothers game and Isaac would bring a whole new kind of move set to the table.

2. Dixie Kong - I know there are quite a few people out there asking for K. Rool but, in my opinion Dixie is deserves to be in Smash Brothers just a bit more. There is a serious lack of representation for the Donkey Kong series and Dixie would add another female fighter to the mix.

3. Impa (The Legend of Zelda) - Impa has been in several of the loz games and after seeing her in Hyrule Warriors I think now is the perfect time to add her to the roster. There is so much potential to her move set and she is an awesome character.

Now there are several more 1st party characters I would like to see but, I think those are some of the more deserving ones. Now I am going to move on to my list of 3rd party contenders.

1. Amaterasu (Okami) - Okami is my favorite game of all time and Amaterasu is awesome. Okami was originally released on the ps2 but, it did eventually make it to the wii and okamiden was a ds exclusive. But, I think if Amaterasu was included in smash brothers it could really spark more interest in the well deserving okami series. Not to mention Capcom has already allowed Megaman in the game so why not one more Capcom rep?

2, Banjo Kazooie - So this one really seemed impossible and still may very well be but, Phil Spencer actually said he would be cool with it. Now he could have just been saying that to get people talking but, regardless it would still be awesome. Banjo Kazooie was my favorite n64 game and the duo could have one incredible arsenal to work with.

3. Shantae - Shantae's games have only appeared on Nintendo platforms and she has been around since the game boy color. Shantae has the charm and style of a Nintendo character and she would fit right in with the rest of the roster.

4. Geno (Super Mario RPG) - Geno is my favorite Mario Character and yes I do consider him to be a Mario character even though square enix owns the rights to him. He has a huge fan base and putting him in Smash Brothers could actually spark interest in the character and may even lead to him getting in more games.

5. Bomberman - Bomberman is a gaming icon and deserves to be in the smash roster. nuff said.

6. Bayonetta - Nintendo and Platinum games have a good relationship and Platinum has even expressed interest in being a second party dev for Nintendo. They have also considered making future Bayonetta games Nintendo exclusive as well. Up to date she has appeared in Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Wii U as well as the Wonderful 101. Sure she may be a little too on the sexy side for Nintendo but, the same could be said for zero suit Samus. And if her guns are a problem, she has plenty of other weapons to choose from for her moves.

Well that all for my opinions today I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment on who you would like to see as future DLC as well.

Bomberman has lots of potential as a fighting game character.

BOMBERMAN!

Bomberman.jpg

I want bomber man in their so bad but I think banjo kazooie would have a better move set

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back